Saturday, October 31, 2015

Invalid ROWID in Oracle APEX

I am moving this blog to my own word-press site. So all new blogs and updates will be published there. Please use this new link.
http://stembits.in/invalid-rowid-in-oracle-apex/





Today I came across this issue, when I was trying to save the changes to data in the form it gave me the error "invalid ROWID".


I could quickly realize what is going on here as I had recently created a new set of tables  and copied all data from old tables. I did make changes at form and the related report wherever necessary. but forgot to update the "Process Row of <Table Name>. This is very silly mistake but I thought of putting here as someone might hit this same issue and find this useful. Sometimes we end up spending long time on finding the reason for some silly mistakes.

2 comments:

Silver Jackpot Tips said...

Nice post. I fell good after read this article.

Thanks,

Crude Oil HNI Free Tips

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for posting this I also did same mistake and looks to lot of articles where I didn't got proper solution. After reading this article My issue is Solved. Thanks :)