Sunday, July 01, 2007

Finding Details of Oracle Errors.



I am moving this blog to my own word-press site. So all new blogs and updates will be published there. Please use this new link.





Download

When we get any oracle error and we want to know more details about it we have to search through oracle documentation. That is time consuming most of the times. Here is an attempt to make that task simple.
I have created a Excel file with a database of most ORA/PLS errors. Just enter the type of error (ORA, PLS etc) and the error number and click on GO. You will get the Error, Cause, and Action.
You will see a dialog box for entering the error type and code like this.


For example I entered this….
Error Type : ORA
Error number : 01234
You will get the Error message, its cause and action like this.


Please do leave your comments or suggestions here or you may mail me at sanjeev.blog@gmail.com
Regards
Sanjeev

No comments: